Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn

This Autumn has seemed to last quite a while, which is not a complaint, just an astute observation.  Although plenty have fallen, we still have plenty of leaves to on the tree as well.  Fall usually brings a good picture opportunity or two.  See below...

I was in Meridian last weekend and got to visit with Grand Daddy, Lala and Mama Coats.  We had a good ole time.

This is a good place to be in Meridian, on the back porch in a rocking chair.  I just need a little sweet tea and a breeze and I will be good to go.

We took a walk around Oxford on Sunday afternoon.  There were leaves, baby acorns, daddy acorns and pecans everywhere.  We also ran into a squirrel named Skeeter.
To finish up the weekend Dada and I made some pizzas.  The problem with making your own pizza is the time it takes and the mess you make.  Little Ceasers makes pizzas in about 30 seconds.  Dada makes pizza in about 3 hours.  Not only does the dough have to rise, you also have to cook it!  And don't even get me started on the mess that flour makes.  It was everywhere.
My pizza was just my size so I loved it.