Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We did

We did go trick-or-treating this year, and I have the pictures below as proof.  Sorry it took me so long to get them to you.  Everything I publish has to be cleared by my publicist and she has been out of town.  Okay, look below for the never before seen photos...


Here are my scary and happy pumpkins.  We had a great time carving them and Mama makes the best roasted punkins seeds between Hwy 7 South and Billy Brewer's back yard.

Okay, the debut of the dress.  In case you can't tell I am Rapunzel.  She was in the new movie Tangled and asked me to wear here dress for Halloween because she was going to be out of town.  I have been growing my hair out all week to get the look right.
Here I am at school with my classmates.  As you can see I brought my candy bag as I was ready to go trick-or-treating even though it was 8:15 in the morning.

Ok, it is now Halloween night and we are at the neighborhood party at the pool house.  Here I am with my favorite conductor, Robert.

Guess who does not hang out together...Rapunzel and Chubaka.  He needs to go back to his own Galaxy.
Guess who does hang out together...Rapunzel and Jessie.  I was so excited to see here.
As you may remember, this is how I trick-or-treat.  In my wagon with Mama as my chauffeur.
Look who else was there, one of the dwarfs that knows Snow White.  He apparently knows Santa too since he borrowed Santa's beard and suit.
Jessie's Dad, Buzz Lightyear was there too.  He is so fast that the picture is a little blurry.   They don't call him Buzz for nothing.

Here I am with Snow White about to go get some candy.
Finally, here I am with the rest of the hood taking a hayride to my next destination.  Hope everyone had a great Halloween like I did.

No comments: