Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and I don't have any pictures of me with any turkey or dressing.  But rest assured that I was around of plenty of turkeys, also some pigs and a cow or two.  We traveled south for Thanksgiving, then East, then back North again.  We got to see most all the family.  Check out below for information about the trip.
I can't remember if I formally introduced you to Lamby or not.  We are pretty much inseparable.  It might even be becoming a problem.  Here he is on my tricycle.
Here we are at the fountain outside Hi Mama and GrandDaddy T's house.  Notice Lamby is with me running from the fountain as well.
Remember Mims...you know the cow Mims from last year.  Well this is Mims III.  Cows apparently grow quicker than little girls.
I call this picture.  Cows at Sunset
This one is called Girls and those Cows, At Sunset"
Running to go feed the horses
Margie Kate just showed Ryan and I how to feed Uno.  All you do is poor some oats in a bucket.  Pretty cool.
Look how at home Mama is on the farm.  Oh, and don't judge the farm by the size of this truck.  This is just the truck for little people.  There are big trucks for big people and a big trailer for big cows.

No comments: