Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Attention All Children

I just want to let everyone know about this older man, usually dressed in red that wears glasses and has a jolly belly. He seems nice by all accounts and I even hear he does good things around the entire world but in my opinion he is just scary. He may be accompanied by a smaller guy dressed in green with pointy ears. Be on the look out. Mama and dada owe me big time for cooperating for these pictures. You can't tell but I really did not want to be there.





3 comments:

MH said...

YOU HAVE TO SEND THESE INTO ELLEN! She would totally put them on her show! She has a whole bad santa pictures bit.

MH said...

PS - I can't stop laughing!!!!

Lisa said...

Mims, this looks like retribution for getting into the garbage. Be afraid of your parents...very, very afraid. Especially keep in mind how they will pull out less than flattering photos (like these) of you and show them to your future boyfriends.