Saturday, December 12, 2009

Parades = Extreme Fun

I went to the Oxford parade last week. It was my first parade that I can remember and it was a blast. It is so nice to still be able to have a parade with the wholesome home town feel.


They cage all of the children up in these big chicken coups to let them watch the parade. It's so we don't "get out of hand". Just kidding, I am on the balcony at Phillip Embry's office. We had a great view.

This was me about to head downtown. Warm and stylish at the same time. I think I look close to 16 months old in this picture.


There were about a bakers dozen kids at the parade party. Guess how many were girls...a dozen, guess how many boys...a baker. Thats 12 girls and 1 boy for those that don't think like a 14 month old.


Here I am watching the parade with my friend, neighbor and confadont Luly.


The Ole Miss band was there, but they went by really fast.


Me and Mama.


Me

Me and Mama again


Auntie Katie busted up in this one.

Up next...my very own Billboard in Time Square. "What" you say...stay tuned.

No comments: