Monday, December 21, 2009

T'was the Week Before Christmas

T'was the week before Christmas, and all through the South, Mims was traveling, while wearing a blouse -- Ok, that is as far as I will go with my Santa story. I did take trips to Northwest Mississippi last week and then to Meridian over the weekend. Just like Santa and his helpers I have been busy as Christmas approaches. Take a look below at what all went down...


I don't really know how to explain this picture, however I can assure you it is not as bad as it looks. But let me ask you this...If I was a little homeless child would you put some spare change in my cup?


This is how I travel. Feet in the air, book in my lap and a blanket on my head.


This is me at home on the couch. Learning all about dogs. Big dogs, small dogs, wet dogs, dry dogs, good dogs, bad dogs. There are all sorts of dogs.


I told you I had a Time Square billboard coming...well this is it. I am told this is by Tim's square in Meridian. This is my first step into modeling. I think I need to loose some weight because the photographer kept calling me a ham. I am in Lilly's 2010 Spring collection along with Mama. Mama Coats and Lala are also wearing new next year's must have items. And remember...For the young and the young at heart --The Liberty Shop -- For Every Generation, in Historic Downtown Meridian.


Ok, I am not sure if I have shared this with you or not but I have a cute, pretty, clean and well behaved baby cow named after me. Mims (the cow) was born at McDaniel Farms outside of Meridian on my first birthday. I got to go see her for the first time Saturday. She is the only cow at the entire farm that can read and is potty trained.


Here I am with some other cows that Mims (the cow) knows. There's Mims over my left shoulder. Hey Mims.


I also got to touch my first horse. I met the Clydesdales from afar one time but this was my first time up close. I decided that I don't mind just seeing horses from afar. Margie Kate, the girl on the left, is getting married next fall and had a surprise for me. I can't tell everything yet but it has to do with flowers and a girl (me).


Here I am with Lala helping the big girls learn how to sing at church Sunday. Lala is tickling the ivories while I lead the vocals. My cousin Meredith is in the pink right behind me. She sounds like an angel.



Finally, I am breaking a rule of mine and posting a picture that does not have me in it. I did however take this picture of Mama and Dada so I figure that was close enough. Merry Christmas everybody. See you after the birthday of baby Jesus.

No comments: