Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun filled Holiday

I was in Meridian for Christmas...please remind me not to do that again so close to the launch of my ad campaign. It was great spending time with the family but ever since the billboard has gone up I have been hounded by the press and fans wanting pictures and autographs. I ended up having to spend most of the time indoors. Shopping or going out to eat was just too much.

Even though I was in hiding Santa still found me.. By the way, not sure if you knew it or not but I was an extremely good girl this year. And if you don't believe me just ask Santa. Don't ask my teachers or my parents...ask Santa. See below for what all happened in Meridian.


Here I am trying to not be recognized by hiding behind my new shades. Well that did not work, I was pretty much in a full sprint here trying to get away from the paparazzi. But I am getting ahead of myself, this was later on in the trip, lets get back to Christmas Eve and Christmas day.


This is Grandad reading The Night Before Christmas to me. I was winding down getting ready
for bed.


And then in true Uncle fashion here is Uncle G getting me all riled up right before bedtime. There is not much more fun than a good ole elevated head-to-belly rub. Classic Uncle G move.


This is what I stumpled into on Christmas morning. Books, puzzles, a pink pig, a real live baby and on and on. Santa showed up big time. He even at most of his cookies.


I would like everyone to meet Clarabelle. She is my new BFF and is also friends with my other blabla doll. She is actually sitting next to me and double checking my spelling while I type this. Thanks Aunt Sissy and Lala.


This blanket is so me. Loud, accessorized and pretty. The Liberty Shop really does have items for all ages. Tell them Mims sent you for 10% discount now through the end of the year.


To my surprise other people got gifts too. Here is Mama Coats tearing into one. Presley even got a snuggie although he is not wearing it here.


Who is excited about her new red something, Lala, that's who.


Here I am in my new unstable chair. It is a surprise a minute. If you ever want to use it please make sure to just sit in it and read a book. I don't suggest standing in it unless you would like to wear this chair as a hat and enjoy looking at carpet up close.


Hey Uncle Sam. Merry Christmas.


If there were such a thing as too much Christmas it would probably look like this.


Here is am in a rare opportunity to be outside. Notice Presley's snuggie.


Here is Uncle G taking me over for a stroll around the yard.


And finally Lala in hot pursuit after I make a dash for the road. She caught me...they always catch me.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments: