Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1.99726

Well, I am 1.99726 today and will be exactly 2.0 tomorrow. I am almost to that age where a birthday is just another day and I would rather people forget about it instead of making a big deal about it...almost.

Just so everyone is up to speed I will be celebrating with 2 other classmates tomorrow as 25% of my class was born on Oct 13th, 2008. So if you see Jojo or David Doss tomorrow make sure to wish them a Happy B-day as well. My plan is wake up tomorrow morning and open some presents, go to school and have a party, come home and eat more cake and ice cream and hopefully open some more presents. Then I will take a breather for a day or two and then have a huge-normous party with all my friends on Saturday afternoon. Then the most important part...take a good nap that afternoon so I can stay up late and watch the Rebels take on the Tide Saturday night.
This picture would be great to print out and put on your fridge or maybe keep for your wallet.
We got new mulch around the tree along the main drive in the neighborhood so I went to check it out.
Dada is so weird. What is he doing over there and why is he standing like that? Add the fact that Mama is almost laying on her side in the middle of the sidewalk to take this picture and it makes for a pretty embarrassing stroll around the neighborhood.

This might very well be the last picture of me at the age of 1 but you never know. If the Beatles were able to release a song a couple of years ago I would not be suprised if another picture surfaced at some point in the future.
Hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I will be back soon with a post that will feature at least one picture of me with cake on my face.

2 comments:

SarahBeth said...

oh my goodness I can't believe she is 2! She look just like you (leighton)did in photos I have from us growing up in the last photo! Happy Happy Birthday Miss Mims :)

Beth Thweatt said...

Happy Birthday Mims! You are a very special girl and I hope you have a wonderful day and a great party in a couple of days. I really love reading about your activities and your friends. Thanks for sharing with us!
Love ya!