Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pregame Warmup

October 13th, October Thirteenth, October 13th

Since we have now officially entered into my birthday month it is time to get serious about preparing for the party. So I decided to go to 3 parties this weekend. First I went to one at Holly's Sweet Tooth on Saturday, then on to the biggest party in Mississippi at the Grove. Then Sunday I went to the notorious David Doss' birthday party. All this is preparation for my birthday, which happens to be October 13 in case you did not know.


No photo's please.
I'm trying to look incognito on my way to the Sunday party. To my chagrin I was noticed shortly after this picture.
Here I am Saturday at Elijah's party. I had ice cream and a gourd.
Game time. Always watch Ole Miss highlights on the way to the game. Gets you ready for football.

Who's that boy standing on my pig stool? Why I do believe that is Ryan. He stayed with us this weekend. He is a big fan of pretty much anything. Easy to please unless you put a green bean on his plate.







No comments: