Monday, October 18, 2010

Live from Chil-fil-a...The Party

So here were are...the party. I put on my party cloths and headed down to my local Chic-fil-a to hang out with my friends, their legal guardians and a cow or two. We had a really good time, no one had any injuries that won't heal by the end of the year, and presents were present.



We started off in the playground to let all the kids have a good time before we got down to the serious business of blowing out candles.


Rob, the habitual rule breaker he is paid no attention to weight or height limits and channeled his inner child. He probably went down the slide a dozen times.


Here are some of the partygoers getting ready for some chicken.


The chicken is in the process of being eaten which means the cake is coming soon...





and here it is. I know you can't tell but we did not even practice blowing out the candles. For some reason there were 3 candles on my cake. I am 2 so all I know how to blow out is 2 candles.

Since my cake looks like a cow, should it be called Beefcake?


Things got bad for about 30 seconds. What went wrong you ask? I have no idea but it was short lived.


That's the look of concern. If you look over my shoulder you will noticed David has a similar look.

The concern was legit, as the cow, who's name was Bovina, was headed our way. She was not very tall and had a bow in her hair, but she's still a cow so I kept my distance.


Robert was not too excited to see Bovina at first but it he warmed up pretty quickly.


See Graham, she is the girl holding the Bovina's tail. Graham is no longer allowed to go to any Chic-fil-a's in the Southeast. Apparently pulling the tail is a big no-no.


Too much fun was had at the party to open presents so we did that back at the house. I got what I had been asking for...it's a pillow...it's a pet...It's a PillowPet. I named him Monty, the Monkey. Thanks G.


I got a new Cheerleading outfit too, long sleeve for the Fall and Winter sports. Thanks Lala

If you got some bread bring it over and I can make you some toast, just let me know ahead of time so I can get it warmed up. Thanks Aunt Sissy.


The look of a happy 2 year old. Its been a good 2 year folks. Here's to many more...

1 comment:

MH said...

adorable pics!!!! Jack would have FLIPPED over the cow. I'm sure he would have been running out the door crying!

Miss y'all!!