Monday, October 18, 2010

More from the Real Day

There were a couple of days of relative calm in between my real birthday and my party but I don't see a need to leave that undocumented since there were several accomplishments during that time. See what all happened below and be sure to check back soon for pictures and video of my party.


If you think it's odd to hang out around your house with a tiara on then you would be right. Unless you are a girl, under the age of 30 and it is +/- 3 days of your birthday.


I love being 2. It puts a smile on my face.





I am now old enough to go up on the hill behind our house. This hill and the retaining wall that keeps the hill from entering our kitchen is off limits to those younger than 2.

I am also old enough to drive although my license is only valid in my driveway.


And most exciting of all I am old enough to play by the highly flammable natural gas meter on the side of our home. Yeah!
Sitting on the table by Mama's 3 hole punch is a new hobby of mine as well but I don't think it will be allowed much longer. She is very protective of the 3 hole punch.


We updated the "how tall wall" on Wednesday. I grew a little over 5 inches this year. If I keep this up I will be 9' 7" when I graduate high school. I also got an update from the Dr. I am ahead of all you short people in height at 60 percentile and behind all my peers in weight at only 30%. Guys, I'm doing my best to help Mississippi loose the honor of being the fattest state in Union. Remember to stay tuned for pics from the party.

No comments: